Weeping


Where is this fear coming from? Could it be from the South, from the North, from myself? Deep down, I can grasp an answer, and it all is because of changing. Yes, there is a fear of changing my world, myself. To lose what I have, for what it is in the air, coming swift. I can't foretell my fate. And this cause me some fear. But again, deep down, I feel that some clear joy is coming.

Still, I think that this fear is different from before. It's something new that accompany my new self.

Yesterday I read a little about the bible in order to try to discover in which time I am, because there is a time for everything. And I think that in this precise moment there is a time to fear. Of course, this is also a time for happines. But man, why are you weeping?

Felipo Zaná

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

La biblioteca de mis sueños

Sobre rayar, ya sea en los libros, en lo etéreo o en la locura

Significado amoroso de los cepillos de dientes